Quality & Trustworthiness of the Medical & Health Web www.AntiAgingResearch.com
We promise at AARL, you will find only the truth and evidence as seen by keen, scientific minds so you get it right the first time, and everything is unconditionally guaranteed.
HON has been created for improving the quality of information intended to both patients and medical professionals for facilitating quick access to the most relevant and up-to-date medical discoveries.
HONcode is the oldest and the most used ethical and trustworthy code for medical and health related information available on Internet. The HONcode is designed for two target audiences: the general public and the web publisher, actively involving the site owner in the process of accreditation.
The HON Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organization, internationally known for its pioneering work in the field of health information ethics, notably for the establishment of its code of ethical conduct, the HONcode.
AntiAgingResearch has been accredited since 1999 click here
HON Code of Conduct (HONcode) for medical and health Web sites
1. AuthorityAny medical or health advice provided and hosted on this site will only be given by medically trained and qualified professionals unless a clear statement is made that a piece of advice offered is from a non-medically qualified individual or organization.
2. ComplementarityThe information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
3. ConfidentialityConfidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to a medical/health Web site, including their identity, is respected by this Web site. The Web site owners undertake to honor or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in the country and state where the Web site and mirror sites are located.
4. AttributionWhere appropriate, information contained on this site will be supported by clear references to source data and, where possible, have specific HTML links to that data. The date when a clinical page was last modified will be clearly displayed (e.g. at the bottom of the page).
5. JustifiabilityAny claims relating to the benefits/performance of a specific treatment, commercial product or service will be supported by appropriate, balanced evidence in the manner outlined above in Principle 4.
6. Transparency of authorshipThe designers of this Web site will seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner and provide contact addresses for visitors that seek further information or support. The Webmaster will display his/her E-mail address clearly throughout the Web site.
7. Transparency of sponsorshipSupport for this Web site will be clearly identified, including the identities of commercial and non-commercial organizations that have contributed funding, services or material for the site.
8. Honesty in advertising & editorial policyIf advertising is a source of funding it will be clearly stated. A brief description of the advertising policy adopted by the Web site owners will be displayed on the site. Advertising and other promotional material will be presented to viewers in a manner and context that facilitates differentiation between it and the original material created by the institution operating the site.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. With respect to our AEON and Somastatin products, in order to comply with current FTC requirements, we must state all anti-aging benefits mentioned are associated with the injectable form of somatotropin and not our OTC products.
Copyright © 1998-2017, AntiAging Research Laboratories, All Rights Reserved - Los Angeles/San Diego region